Re: tire size - TR3 spare

To: "George Hahn" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire size - TR3 spare
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:59:31 -0700 "Re: tire size - TR3 spare" (Apr 5, 10:47am)
One thing to remember on all this is that the spare tire
compartment was larger on later TR3s. I don't remember
where the change was but I think Piggott mentions it in
one of his books. I think the change was around TS60000
or maybe it was TS50000. I might be nice if people would
include their car's commission number when suggesting
something which works for them.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge