Plug Wires

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plug Wires
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 09:57:52 -0800
The plug wires in my '80 Spit are giving up the ghost & it is time to go
and buy a new set. I was wondering what things I should look for in them
(other than the right lengths)? In the past I've either bought factory sets
or aftermarket packages that were correct for the car. As I don't have the
luxury any more of waiting for a set to come by mail order (and I am not
willing to pay the exorbitant shipping fees - smiles) I am now looking to
the list for wisdom on what I need to look for.

Thank you,

Mark Milotay, Principal
On the Mark Software & Consulting