Re: GT6 Carb Lets its Love (Gas) Flow

To: Martin Secrest <msecrest@erols.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 Carb Lets its Love (Gas) Flow
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 19:56:48 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just last week saw the same thing on my Stag. The jet was stuck open with
rust. This is the only thing that will do what you describe. If the float
valve is working properly,  this won't happen.

It's possible some contaminant caused the Gross Jet to stick open, they're
not immune to this, just a lot better than the old valves.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm