RE: TR3A Radiator Removal

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Radiator Removal
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:48:14 -0800
I've read somewhere of someone (is that vague enough ?) who got their
radiator out the top without removing the apron.  However, they had to
basically strip the front of the engine (head, water pump & housing, fan &
hub, etc.) to do it.  It sounded to me like more work than removing the
apron, so I didn't pay much attention.

Randall