Re: cooling flush with engine running??

To: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Subject: Re: cooling flush with engine running??
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 11:42:25 -0800
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Rodney,
I haven't used the procedure on any LBC's but I have on US iron.  In my
opinion, it should be done after using a good flushing product in the
sealed system.  This will help break up the accumulated crud and rust in
the system and make it easier to flush out the residue.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer