what's going on with my clutch? 79 spit (warning: non frieght/handling)

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: what's going on with my clutch? 79 spit (warning: non frieght/handling)
From: Dave Brink <dbrink@niu.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 21:33:30 -0600
Hi listers, I keep running out of clutch movement?  I rigged it for now
by extending the master cylinder pushrod and by grinding another slot on
the slave cylinder for the pinch bolt. It seems that something is going
to eventually have to give, hopefully not before I get the rabbit
cylinder head back so that I'll have something to drive.  Anyway, what
is the deal here?  The pivots?  The fingers?  The throwout bearing?
What is getting ate up?