Re: Re: TR8 High beam flashing. Not... Well, maybe...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: TR8 High beam flashing. Not... Well, maybe...
From: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:2:12 -0500
Miata's light pop-up but the lights don't flash (so much for perfecting the
roadster) you have to tie a diode across two connections to get the lights to
flash. Even so,
by the time they've popped-up and flashed, the car you were signalling is well
gone - unless they're in front of you blocking the roadway and you want them to
move
over. Then they ignore you anyway.
Andy D