Re: TR8 High beam flashing. Not... Well, maybe...

To: Donald McLeish <donald.mcleish@corbel.com>
Subject: Re: TR8 High beam flashing. Not... Well, maybe...
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:50:58 +0100
Cc: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Don,

Donald McLeish wrote:
>      Odd,
>      This is probably a very naive question, but couldn't you
>      take the schematic from the ROM manual with you and show
>      them that the car wasn't designed that way? Bring a car
>      up to factory specifications is one thing, but adding new
>      functionalty is another.

Very true, I'll try it [of course] but some of them are left over
nazis from hell I think and reasoning is one thing they're known
to dislike... Bu I'll try it.

>      Another question would be how many other cars with pop-up
>      headlights actually pop up when you flash the headlights?
>      I've never owned any other pop-up type cars.
>      ...don
>      80'8

Don't know, I'll check that out also. Definitely an interesting
question. It might be a requirement for European cars since this
was built into the UK and Europe TR7s...
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,