RE: TR4 tire recommendations sought

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: RE: TR4 tire recommendations sought
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:34:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: Dean Mericas <dmericas@limno.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
I have the Dunlop SP 20 on my '3.  They were available at the local
Allied Discount Tire store.   Mounted, balanced on Minilites was $197.
And change -   They handle real nice and have the period look.     To
re-mount & balance on new rims is  about $40.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Current Status: Rolling Chassis - almost complete-  in the carport;
body tub and Loose Sheet Metal in Restoration Shed;
and in 31 boxes, 4 file cabinets, & the 4 corners of the garage.
Tampa, Florida (USA)
My TR Web Pages (Update in progress)
 <http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/> >

I really need to get it back together to get my sig file shorter... :^)