Re: Some Other Industry News...NON-LBC

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Some Other Industry News...NON-LBC
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:32:17 +0000
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client pobox2.mot.com, sender daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com )
I remember the first NEW Aston Martin created under the Ford regime, a
Shooting Brake (Estate or Station Wagon) version of the Virage. They
fitted it with a Ford Escort Tailgate..... ;-o

Should make some spares easier to find in a few years I guess!
        Cheers,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup