Re: TRIUMPH WORLD

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRIUMPH WORLD
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:35:26 +0000
John

Got your book today and I can't put it down ! (well only to look at my
Email)
Thanks for doing the biz so quickly.

By the way - did you know that your non standard  emergency tool was
filched  (as in several other cases) by Lotus - only you had to have two
of these items for a Lotus Elan Mk1 or you could not get the bonnet open
unaided !   I always had them in mine.(the non deluxe version)    No
doubt if Colin Chapman had heard about them he would  have made the
Lotus suppliers sell them at quadrouple the price, AND  they would have
fallen apart after using them half a dozen times !!

 Brian  Johnson

PS If you hear Maserati Air horns and see  a white TR4  rorting through
your village during the summer - it will be me on my way to or from my
sister's house in Somerset !.