TR6 still running poorly <Part 2>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 still running poorly <Part 2>
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:36:27 -0800
I changed the cap and rotor, but that has not fixed it.  So, I checked the
plugs, which have covered about 8,000 miles.  Nothing obviously wrong here,
either... all plugs are clean and dry, a light tan/white color and properly
gapped at .035".  (NGK BP5ES)  I have an Allison electronic ignition and an
Allison Permaspark coil, and Allison silicone 7mm wires.  I'm assuming that
there are no problems in that area.  I've also tried to find vaccuum leaks,
but cannot find any.

See next message...