Re: TRIUMPH WORLD

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TRIUMPH WORLD
From: Glenn Merrell <gmerrel@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:28:01 -0700
Cc: Spitfires List <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello John,
        Lets get this straight.  There are some folks, you in particular, who
have
every right to solicit all they/you want on this list, being the purveyor of
"invaluable information on Triumph", such is in demand by all us regular
enthusiasts.  So please, solicit away!  Anyone have any objections?  (there I go
again, inviting the soapbox!)  And anyone who has NOT bought John's book, what
is the hold up?

Regards,
Glenn Merrell
TSR USA VP