Re: The GT6 from Hell

To: <GT6plus68@aol.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GT6 from Hell
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:39:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Mark,
Victoria British had a free "How to Guide" for redoing the interior of the
TR6. If you go to my web site, click on the January link, scroll down and
click on the crappy looking car seat, it'll take to a page with a link to
the guide ( I scanned the whole guide in). It's probably worth a call to
them to see if they have a similar guide for your car. I had never done any
of this type of work before but found it quite easy to do.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD