Re: The GT6 from Hell

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GT6 from Hell
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 05:19:11 -0700
I have to agree with Malcolm.  Doing the job yourself gives you so much.
Not only the pride that you did it yourself, but also the knowledge that it
was done right and with care.  It's a great experience and you learn so
much.  I have been working on my GT6 for 28 years now and know it pretty
well, of course there  are a few things I have farmed out to the pros but I
have done a lot of it myself and now I am teaching my kids how to work on
the car.  Of course its up to you, and the pro will do it a lot faster than
I ever do and if you have the bucks go for it.  Good luck, just keep it on
the road and let Sam Gentry know the particulars on the car so we can get
it on the GT6 list.

Jane
'67 GT6