The GT6 from Hell

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The GT6 from Hell
From: GT6plus68@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 01:07:54 EST
hello listers!!

could anyone give me any info on british car restorers and/or persons who
refurbish?...my gt6 is in good shape to begin with but needs a few things (one
of them being a complete interior re-do)...i live in the northeast (new york)
so any in this area of the world would be helpful even more. this is my first
attempt at a british car....so i'm not really sure what i should do to do this
myself....i'll do my own..next time...this one i want done professionally

mark walsh
1968 gt6 # KC13386lz "nigel"
"project central"

p.s....by the commision #'s how can i tell what was original with my
car?....oh btw...i'm not looking for concours...just a decent
refurbishment...keep in mind i'm a 23 year old with not the tons of money that
others might have..:)