Re: TR6 dashboard recommendations?

To: "Steve Myers" <steve@mindtribe.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 dashboard recommendations?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:13:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Steve,
On my homepage is a link to Prestige Autotwood & Trim that includes pictures
of their dashboards. I've seen their work at some shows and the quality is
excellent. I know some people on the list have them and I have a Hawaiian
Koa one on order. Besides exotic woods they also make them in an original
finish. All the usual "no financial interest" disclaimers apply
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD