Re: TR6 dashboard recommendations?

To: "Steve Myers" <steve@mindtribe.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 dashboard recommendations?
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 06:58:07 -0500
Either it reacted with the first coat or both coats finally reacted with
what was under them (did you strip it completely).  Most likely the first
coat though.  I have had trouble with urethane and drying times.  Local
conditions change the drtying times.  The first coat was probably not
completely cured.  Some urethane specifies a recoat time like recoat within
2 hours or wait 32 hours.  I always wait until it is hard, not just not
tacky.

I had one dash that had a small run on a lower coat that was trapped by a
later coat.  It would wrinkle ever time.  I finally had to sand down to the
pocket, let it dry completely then resand and recoat.

Sam