Re: Original Brakes on a TR6

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: Original Brakes on a TR6
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:30:41 -0500
Cc: TR6 List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack,
  I have no idea what your brake lines are made of, but I'm very certain
that the original brake lines of all TR6's that were imported into the US
were made of what is commonly called "mild steel". If points of originality

are of concern to you, please don't refer to anything from Victoria
British.
  The Roadster Factory is the supplier that you can trust for information
and original type products. They have many shortcomings, but this
subject is not one of them.
  I bought a set of pre-bent stainless brake and fuel lines from
Classic Tube, 80 Rotech Dr., Lancaster, NY  14086
ph.800-822-3711 and am very pleased with the quality and fit of their
product.
 Good luck and have fun with your new 6,

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA