Re: Stromberg diaphragm retaining screw tool

To: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg diaphragm retaining screw tool
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 99 8:23:15 -0700
I found a screwdriver bit set at KMART that included three sizes of
Posi-drive. This has been the only way that I have been able to find the
correct driver. If you get the driver that can hold extra bits in the
handle. It can help condense your tool kit that you carry around with you.
I usually use mine to help MGB owners. :-)

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Original Text
From: "Roger Elliott" <relliott@cjnetworks.com>, on 1/21/99 8:39 PM:
I am constantly surprised at how hard Posi-drive screwdrivers are to find.
have tried all the local auto parts stores - they all think I want torx
drivers
or clutch drivers.  The only place I managed to find them locally was from
Snap-On driver.  It seems like Posi-drives would be easy to find  - I have
found the screws on GMs, Fords, Hondas, MGs and Triumphs.

Roger Elliott