Re: Stromberg diaphragm retaining screw tool

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@iso.net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg diaphragm retaining screw tool
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:43:42 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
The screws are Posi-drive, which are identifiable by the four small lines
stamped on the head of the screw.   Don't use a Philips or you qualify for
DPO status.  Any good tool shop will be happy to sell you a set of
Posi-drives.  You should have a set because they are used elsewhere on your
Triumph.  Start looking...

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."