Re: Stromberg diaphragm retaining screw tool

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg diaphragm retaining screw tool
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:39:30 -0600
I am constantly surprised at how hard Posi-drive screwdrivers are to find.  I
have tried all the local auto parts stores - they all think I want torx drivers
or clutch drivers.  The only place I managed to find them locally was from a
Snap-On driver.  It seems like Posi-drives would be easy to find  - I have
found the screws on GMs, Fords, Hondas, MGs and Triumphs.

Roger Elliott