RE: Request for help regarding filtering mail in Microsoft Outlook 97 --

To: "'econrad'" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Subject: RE: Request for help regarding filtering mail in Microsoft Outlook 97 -- NO LBC CONTENT
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:15:43 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Outlook 97 is capable of doing what you want (sort of)
Click on Tools; Inbox Assistant;  Add Rule

SENT TO: British-Cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net (Move to
TR-Inbox)
or
Message Body: triumph; spit; spitfire; TR2; TR3; TR3A; TR3B; TR4; TR4A;
TR250; TR5; TR6; TR7; TR8; british cars; Spit; Triumph; Triumphs;
BRITISH; british; British (Move to TR-Inbox)

etc.

You could also look for the digest versions
SENT FROM: triumph-owners@autox.team.net   (Move to TR-Digest)

It is possible that you didn't load the portion of the program that
allows for use of the inbox assistant at initial loading.  If so, you
will need to reload that portion.

Good Luck
        Carl