RE: Request for help regarding filtering mail in Microsoft Outlook 97 --

To: "'econrad'" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Subject: RE: Request for help regarding filtering mail in Microsoft Outlook 97 -- NO LBC CONTENT
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:31:48 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Filtering by sender only works if the sender is in your address book.  Add
the two Triumph list "From" addresses to the address book then create the
rule using the wizard and using the address book to fill the rule.  It does
work.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK