RE: Request for help regarding filtering mail in Microsoft Outlook 97 --

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: RE: Request for help regarding filtering mail in Microsoft Outlook 97 -- NO LBC CONTENT
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:25:07 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greg, et al.,

The information I received is that neither Outlook Exchange or Outlook 97
can do this.  I was told to go to the Microsoft Office Update web site to
download the Outlook 98 program.  I'm told it is free for Outlook 97
holders - don't know whether the "free" designation also applies to Outlook
Exchange.

I can vouch for the filters working now that I have started running Outlook
98.  :)

Good luck,

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO