Welcome Back

To: TerriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Welcome Back
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:00:58 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
TeriAnn Wakeman writes:

>Hi Everyone!

>I have been off the Triumph mail list for a couple of years and have just
>signed back up.

>I thought I would write a short intro for those of you who have joined
>the list since I left and just say Hi to the "old timers"

Welcome back!  While you were gone I traded one of my Tr6's for a TR3.
It was restored by a felow who is notorious for doing somewhat superficial
jobs but it is substantially sound and the motor is really strong and it
is a good starting point.  However it will be a few years before I get to
it because I just finished the Tr6 and have just started the TR8.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA
57 TR3 (Just got it)
71 TR6 (Rebuilt)