RE: TR6 tub tilt

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'Cregg Cowan'" <cowan@erg.sri.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 tub tilt
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:11:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Um, like, how much do you weigh?  Just kidding.  I couldn't resist.  :-)  Is
it an even list to the drivers side from front to rear?  Or is it only
pronounced at the rear? That may narrow it down a little.  I was wondering
if the frame was "square" but you said it has "slowly developed". Here's
another thought.  Did the list begin before you replaced the springs or
after?  If it was after, its possible that one of the replacement springs
may be defective and weak and is starting to collapse a little.