Re: TR6 front rotor replacement

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 front rotor replacement
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:15:16 -0700 (MST)
Cc: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I would consider gettting stainless lines and also since you are going to
have the whole hub apart...why not put new bearings in the front.  Other
than that I would probably put new fasteners in, mostly because I like to
use new ones.  Check the pad mounting pins for wear, if they are the
originals they are most likely deformed somewhat....

aaron