TR6 front rotor replacement

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 front rotor replacement
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:35:54 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've purchased new front rotors and pads for my TR6 which I plan to install
next week.  I also bought new front brake hoses just as a matter of
precaution. I just wanted to ask the TR6 experts out there what other parts
I need to plan on replacing as part of this job.  I would rather plan ahead
and order what I need now rather than wait until it's apart and have to wait
ten days.  I'm not planning on getting into the suspension this time around
- I'm planning that for next year. So I'm only concerned with the brakes and
hub.  Thanks, Greg
76 TR6
68 MGB/GT