car porn, Hemmings and the lottery

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: car porn, Hemmings and the lottery
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:03:01 -0400
Ah, yes, Hemmings. "So, Phil, what would you do if you won the lottery?"
Let's see, now. Here's a fellow in Belium getting rid of his collection of
Group B rally cars. A Peugeot 205T16 Evo would be nice. A Lancia Stratos?
Sure, why not. Oh, here's an original Hemi Dart. That would be fun to drive
to work. Something for the family to ride in...Boy, there sure are a lot of
Rolls-Royces to choose from.

What? Oh, I have to go now. They want me to get some work done....

PS: My TR6 turned 28 the other day. Typical man; I forgot her birthday.

--Phil