RE: Car Porn

Subject: RE: Car Porn
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:17:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Yeah, I confess that Hemmings is my addiction.  It's a monthly battle.  My
wife hopes she finds it in the mailbox first so she can burn it before I
ever see it.  If I find it in the mailbox, she begs me to think of the
children.  "How can you spend their college education on a car 2,000 miles
from here that you've only seen in a vague, out of focus photograph?"  I'm
told the first step is admitting that I have a problem.  Yes, I admit that I
often pick up Hemmings in the morning as an eye-opener.  And, yes, its true
that I often read Hemmings alone. And, yes, I often have to hide my Hemmings
so my wife doesn't find it.  Okay, okay, I admit it.  I need help.
Dreaming of a 36 car garage, Greg