RE: Ertl TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Radley, Jack'" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: RE: Ertl TR6
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:46:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
As of today, there are at least 7 "Dark Blue" black TR6's in the clearance
bin at Toys R Us in Lewisville, Texas (suburb just north of Dallas) for $15
each. They had one red one, but I snatched it for my office. I figure the
supply is about to out grow the demand soon on eBay.  Then somebody is going
to be sitting around with a closet full of TR6's like last year's Tickle Me
Elmo.  The only exception will be the BRG TR6. By the way, it would have
been cool if Ertl had done one with the factory hardtop.  Just my opinion.
Regards, Greg
76 TR6 (1:1 scale)
68 MGB/GT