Brake Kit.

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Kit.
From: clsimons@simons.net (Chuck Simons)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:34:49 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I am in the process of redoing the brakes on our lbc.
While I was replacing all the rubber in the master brake unit, I broke the
large seal.     :(
Not being able to find another to replace it, I had to purchase another kit.
Now, needless to say, I have extra parts.
So, if anyone finds themselves in this state of affairs, Just drop me a
line. I'll be glad to donate some of my extra parts from the kit so the next
poor soul wont have to buy the whole thing.

Chuck & Karen Simons
L.A. (Lower Arkansas)
72 Spitfire Daily Driver FK33548U

"When things look very bad, there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is
crazy."