Re: Ertl TR6

To: JackR@shriverco.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ertl TR6
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:30:35 EST
In a message dated 99-01-19 13:10:39 EST, JackR@shriverco.com writes:

<< I have looked at one Toys R Us in Cincinnati and have not seen any TR6
 models.  I am interested in a red/black combination.  Just how common
 are these models in the Toys R Us stores?  Are they everywhere?

Last week the Toys R Us here in King of Prussia, PA had about 6 of
each color (red and dark blue) left. The red one has the top down, blue
one has the top up. Both have black interiors  and are UK spec -i.e
right side drive, PI engines.
BTW does anybody else think the gas caps on these models are a
bit small to be correctly scaled ? (don't get me wrong - they are excellant
models)

Cheers
Jack Mc