Re: Offended someone--was that it?

To: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>
Subject: Re: Offended someone--was that it?
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:42:08 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "list, triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Turner & Turner wrote:

> This list isn't what it used to be, no not at all. Let's get back to the
> good old days, when every post got you burnt to toast, when this list

  Ahh P*ss off you idle B*st*rd, people like you make me sick, nothings
ever right for you is, yeah in my day.....(hows that?).:-)

 And another thing, on an almost serious note, my Triumph Tune sports
exhaust from Moss UK has lost all chrome to the dreaded rust and it's
less than a year old. What a pile of crap I'm never shopping there
again.To add insult to injury they sent we a spit length exhaust NOT a
herald length one and I didn't notice until it had been pasted together
when an exchange would never have happened-Bastards! (not worthy of
censoring!)

  tra for now, Johnny '70 viterald 17/70