Re: Offended someone--was that it?

To: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>, Rusty Wrecks from Blighty <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Offended someone--was that it?
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:59:35 +0000

Turner & Turner wrote:

> This list isn't what it used to be, no not at all. Let's get back to the
> good old days, when every post got you burnt to toast, when this list
> had more crossfire than Beirut, the Gaza strip and Belfast combined,
> when at least 70% of posts were fatuous, sarcastic and best of all,
> completely off-topic....aah, those were the days.
>
> What's the matter with you? Are all your cars *working* or something?
> WHERE'S THE ENTERTAINMENT?
>
> Adam Turner
> '74 TR6 (engine and gearbox going in veeeeeery soon)

And there's me thinkin' I'm the only one missing the good olde' days of wit,
windups and way off topics......come on, lets have a flame war about
something, get them pulses racing and insults flying, if we give every flame
message a title of 'flame' then the fire service, or anti-flame brigade can
filter them out!!! :-)

OK, what's the topic.....And not TRF coz' that's bloody boring!!!! Hmmm how
about.....nahhhh that may be illegal!  come On JS, you must be able to think
of something!