I am back

To: "trliste" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I am back
From: "Peter Juergens" <peter.Juergens@gis.dew.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:43:05 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi folks,

after more than one year without email and internet I am back on THE list.

I'm pretty surprised about the increase off traffic, seems to be about 50%
more now.

Maybe one ore two of you will remember that Kraut with the poor english
knowledge  ;-).

For the others:  Still having my TR4 brg with yellow alloy-wheels (no Greg,
it's still not a John Deere) and
                            sometimes with a small caravan hooked to the TR.

That'll do for the moment.

Hope, we'll have some fun....

BFN   Pete           ___                                             1962
TR4 daily
Juergens
PiJay@t-online.de
    !! Only the one with the fastest toy wins !!      Dortmund/Germany