Re: Attention Pacific Northwest TR Nuts

To: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Attention Pacific Northwest TR Nuts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:53:43 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, michael_bayrock@bctransit.com, bthomlin@smith-cameron.com
Of course, Jim is rather prejudiced on this one, since
he came away with a second place in his class with his
very nice TR-6!!!

But I have to agree, the BC guys and gals did a whale
of a good job and even made special arrangements for
those of us who came up late for the event.

Good Job!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer