Re: Attention Pacific Northwest TR Nuts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
Subject: Re: Attention Pacific Northwest TR Nuts
From: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:39:04 -0800 (PST)
Cc: bthomlin@smith-cameron.com

 Michael is correct. Especially about the '98 ATDI in Chilliwack,BC.
 Those Canadian boy'z and gal's did one hell of a job! Anyone who
 hasn't been to the Minter Gardens should put it on they're "must
 see" list, it was beautiful. Not to mention my TR6 took second place
 among some heavy competition!

 -jimb

 www.tyeetriumph.org

> Joe's right that the 1999 ATDI is being held in Wenatchee.  The dates
> for this year (based on the flyer I have) are August 6 thru 8, 1999.
> The theme is a 'push, pull, drag, drop, drive, tow ... whatever you have
> bring it' kind of thing.
>
> And, for the record, the 1998 All Triumph Drive In was hosted by the BC
> Triumph Registry, and was held in Chilliwack, BC.
>
> (there were a LOT of people who worked their b**ts off to make it
> happen, and I wanted to make sure they retained their thunder.
>
> Michael
> michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
> Secretary, BC Triumph Registry
> http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/bc_triumph_registry

## Jim Barbuscia SE Sun Microsystems Kirkland, WA.    ##
## http://sunup.West.Sun.COM:80/~jb                   ##
## Standard Disclaimers apply (Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM) ##