Re: Attention Pacific Northwest TR Nuts

To: "'Triumphs Mail List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Attention Pacific Northwest TR Nuts
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:41:17 -0800
Cc: "'Brian Thomlinson'" <bthomlin@smith-cameron.com>
Joe's right that the 1999 ATDI is being held in Wenatchee.  The dates
for this year (based on the flyer I have) are August 6 thru 8, 1999.
The theme is a 'push, pull, drag, drop, drive, tow ... whatever you have
bring it' kind of thing.

And, for the record, the 1998 All Triumph Drive In was hosted by the BC
Triumph Registry, and was held in Chilliwack, BC.

(there were a LOT of people who worked their b**ts off to make it
happen, and I wanted to make sure they retained their thunder.

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
Secretary, BC Triumph Registry
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/bc_triumph_registry