Re: TRF sale vs VB sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF sale vs VB sale
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:09:24 -0600
Cc: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Scott- I see you are interested in a new radiator. I recently ordered one
form Rimmer Bros. for my 70 TR6 They had a free freight special in December
and their standard cost was about $183 after the $/pound conversion. It may
still be a good deal but you need to check the cost for shipping.
        My original radiator had a drain valve and the new one did not. I
took both to a radiator repair shop and they pulled the old hardware and
installed it on my new radiator for $20.  BTW, I got two quotes locally to
re-core my original radiator for $220 - the new one was a better deal.

Sandy Levine
70 TR6 - original owner

Sandy Levine          Toucan Technologies
813-264-5140          slevine@toucan.com