Seat Belts

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Seat Belts
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:29:50 -0600
Listers,

Have any of you used the "Inertia Reel Seatbelts" that both Moss and VB
sells?  I'm need to install some seatbelts in my TR4 and would like 3-point
belts that have the inertia setup.  The one comment made by the VB sales
rep when I asked about them is they have to be mounted vertically.
Looking at the picture in the add I'm not real sure just how they would be
mounted.

So do any of you have any postive or negative feed back to provide?

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/3/98)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108