Re: The first Dolomites

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: The first Dolomites
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (G. Wiederholl)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:56:55 +0100

Have a look at http://home.t-online.de/home/Triumph-IG-Suedwest-eV/ and select
the button "magazin". There you will find photos of the 1935 "straight 8
supercharged Dolomite" and of the 1936-39 Dolomite which was availible with 4
and 6 cylinder engines(22 of some 200 are still existing states the "Pre 1940
TRIUMPH club").

BTW a long article about  the straight 8 Dolomites with all information
availible can be found in "Classics & Sports Car 12/98"