Re: TR 250

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: TR 250
From: "Michael T." <carrera@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:09:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Bryan,
I've got CD154L waiting for restoration inside a nice, heated garage.
It still drives, has yet to be molested, and as far as I can tell, is all
original. Shows 39k on the odo, and has sat for some 25 years in storage.
I hope to have it ready for the summer of 2000 or 2001.

Maybe you can prepare a list of '250's; there location, condition, etc...if
you get a decent response to you question.

Good luck,

Mike