RE: TR 250

To: "'Stinocher, Bryan D.'" <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: TR 250
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:20:42 -0600
Well, I hate to admit it, but parts of one are in my garage.  It went from
restoration project to parts car the day my floor jack went through the frame
rail.  The car had been sitting in an open shed for many years so behind the
doors it was completely lost to rust, doors forward it was virtually rust free.

I kept all the TR-6 usable stuff and sold the rest, except for some badges and
the grill which decorate my garage.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!
96 SVT Cobra Mystic #1345