TR-2-4A - Lubing front and back suspension question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-2-4A - Lubing front and back suspension question
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 11:50:17 -0800
     I just bought a grease gun, flexible applicator and a tube of grease.
Any suggestions or cautions on how to lube the steering, front and rear
suspensions on my TR-3 A and TR-4A  For example, is this maintenance truly
needed every fifteen hundred miles? How do I tell how much grease to apply
(instructions in the owners or shop manual are often incomplete or
ambiguous)? Which are the danger spots for over-greasing?
     Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan