Re: TR6 tonneau cover

To: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR6 tonneau cover
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:05:24 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP wrote:

> Should the tonneau cover for the TR6 have lift-the-dot snaps or plain
> grommets along the front edge that attaches to the four studs by the edge of
> the windscreen?

On my TR4 the front snaps are the "regular" type; only the rear snaps are
lift-the-dot.  I think on the TR6, ALL snaps are "regular" type.  Unless
you have lift-the-dot studs installed somewhere (perhaps by a previous
owner)

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm