TR6 Tonneau cover

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Tonneau cover
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:11:47 -0500
   The tonneau cover on my TR6 has 4 grommets across the front that hook
over the 'studs' on the dashboard.  Speaking of tonneau covers, mine has a
'tie-down' strap with a 'lift-the-dot' fastener on the end.  Does anybody
have a clue as to where this should attach?  I've looked on the inside edge
of the passenger seat , the transmission tunnel and on the seal belt latch
and I can find no place to hook this.  Without something to hook it to, the
tonneau tends to flap a bit, especially at highway speeds.  Anybody got any
ideas?  Thanks.
Dennis

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6 CF57948U / Highland ,NY /  DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM