2001 Triumph Odyssey ??? & Surrey Tops!

To: TR3197@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 2001 Triumph Odyssey ??? & Surrey Tops!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:27:19 EST
On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:21:16 EST
TR3197@aol.com
Wrote John Macartney's Book

Listers and John Macartney,

Opened a package from England after work.

Very pleased with the contents of the package, although I have not read a word
in the book, yet. Special factory tool included was a real treat and likely
will be used.

A very special book and it will be treasured.

Thank you John....see you in 2001 for the "2001 Triumph Odyssey" to Goodwood
Festival of Speed and other destination locations in England.

Jo

I agree with everthing you say about Johns' book which I am still avidly
reading
But please tell me exactly what you are referring to about the Goodwood
Festival of Speed event in 2001 ???
I have been to every one so far, and have heard nothing from them about any
"2001 Triumph Odyssey" ??? Indeed, I consider that it is even less likely to
happen than Laguna Seca being handed over to the U.S. Triumph Clubs for
Triumph to be the featured marque over the Montherley (sp?) Pebble Beach
Concours Weekend...in our dreams!!!
Best Regards
Somewhat Cynical Triumph enthusiast

BTW, to listers in general, the correct spelling for that little removable
'top' on the TR4 etc., is 'SURREY' not 'SURRY'.

I should know, as I am a member of TSSC Surrey Area, based near Redhill,
Surrey,England.

Leon
Wimbledon, London, England
(Wimbledon was once in Surrey!)