Re: TR6 Fluids

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <Trmgafun@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Fluids
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:16:35 -0700
redline 20/50 in the crankcase, redline mtl or mt90 in the gearbox,redline
80w-140 in the diff. I use mt90 in early OD gearboxes and all non OD boxes,
and mtl in the late OD boxes. However, you should get you lube chart in
hand and call redline for the official opinion. I've used redline products
in my (now closed due to relocation) shop for 10 yrs now. The results are
VERY good. Redline Oil has a website, but youll have to search it out.
Sorry.

Don Boyd